Monday, February 16, 2009

Breakfast was great

I did a funny/weird thing. I got up this morning and curled my hair and put on make up before I met up with my friend. I wasn't sure how he would respond to seeing me sort of dolled up, but I kind of did because he has done/said some things in the past. Today, he looked a little surprised and then he said he liked my hair. But I didn't get any googoo eyes or dazed looks so I guess my plan didn't work. What am I saying? What am I doing? I don't know. I think I want him to be attracted to me. But we are friends. It's probably best that way. I remember last year when it started to warm up for summer and I came to work looking kinda cute. He was visibly stunned. I ignored it. I don't know why. It was like he didn't know what to do seeing me as attractive, I think.

Anyway, we had a great time at breakfast today. It took a few minutes for my son to warm up to him but not long. We went to a matinee afterwards, the movie was okay. Then we listened to music in his car and he gave us a ride back to the train station. It's great because I like him, I think, and he doesn't know, I think, and we are great friends. I've never had a guy friend like him. He's just the coolest. Not to say he's perfect because he's not. But I had such a good, chill, laid back time with him today and he totally knew how to get my son to warm up to him and they sat next to each other in the theater, for a while. I think I'm a little high off our session today. Hope I see him tomorrow at work.

I feel like a school girl. I don't know if that's right or good. I feel like it's sort of foolish to like him too. I wish you could answer me back, dear blog. I will undoubtedly talk about him in therapy. It's funny the emotions that I go through behind the scenes, and he doesn't even know. I actually hope I can convince myself to not like him. I don't want to be that chick, the one that likes and pretends not to know her nipples are hard or her g-string is showing in order to get attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment