Sunday, February 22, 2009

The obvious must be stated so that the obvious is stated.

I see a picture of him, his thick black moustache and wish I could spread my legs and feel it tickling me. And so the fantasies about Serj begin...

He walked thru a door back stage at Jimmy Kimmel and I said, "Oh what's up Serj." He nodded, kept his eyes on me. I spoke again, I met his friend Peter at a reading at NYU. He spoke immediately about Peter and our dialogue began. I was surprised at how easy it was to speak to him. I don't know if we had a connection, and frankly I wasn't looking for one. I liked his music, I even found him attractive. But I wasn't looking to suck his dick.

A year later, however, I lived to contradict myself. At his house, we'd been talking quietly about his Wu Tang collaboration. I told him I never liked the song. He kissed me on my forehead and gathered the take-out containers. It sent a pulse through me. By the time he returned my nipples were hard as granite. I tried to hide them, standing up, turning away, crossing my arms. He didn't know what was going on at first. He gave me one of those arm-neck hugs and asked how my screenplay was coming along. His breath was on my neck and it was warm. Our bodies were touching. When I spoke I stuttered. He looked at me and turned me to face him, and my nipples betrayed me. He saw them and let me go. I was embarrassed. An eternity of silence passed. And then I saw his erection. We stood there looking at each other's secret that had finally been revealed. And I could no longer hide how badly I wanted his cock in my mouth.

I was sucking his dick before my knees hit the floor. It was rock hard and beautiful and it tasted good. His hands fondled my breasts and flicked my nipples as I sucked. It made me want to suck him more. I swallowed what ever was coming out of him. I looked up and he was looking at me, watching, thrusting ever so slightly, my lips and tongue were bringing him to climax. And then I tasted him, his entire load, it flowed into my mouth and down my throat. I kept sucking, sucking all of it out of his throbbing dick, I sucked and sucked until he screamed. He screamed at the top of his lungs, but he kept thrusting, kept looking at me, he moaned and groaned and screamed some more. And then he fell to the floor, his body quaking, dick glistening from my saliva, eyes open and in a trance. I thought I sent him into a coma but then he grabbed me, tore off my panties, lifted me by my hips and slid himself into me. It was an easy slide, it made a gushy sound when he entered. He thrust upward and I downward. I new I would come soon. I took his hands and put them on my breasts, forcing him to squeeze as I drove my pussy down on him. He squeezed them, he pulled my shirt down and lifted his face to my nipples. We thrust together, he sucked, I moaned in pleasure. My orgasm was in route. I looked down and saw my cream leaking all over his flesh. I pushed my hips down and the walls of my box squeezed down on his hot, hard meat. He let my nipples fall out of his mouth and he threw his head back and came inside of me. I came too, bouncing up and down on him until it felt so good it hurt. I collapsed down on him and we fell asleep, our sizzling bodies on cold linoleum.

No comments:

Post a Comment