Saturday, February 14, 2009

Am I ready to say that I'm in love with him...

I started to cry in therapy the other day, but then I stopped myself. I was talking about him, which I've been doing a lot lately. He keeps saying he loves me. It jump starts my heart every time and I try to make it mean something else, something other than what I want it to mean. He is an amazing person. He is funny and generous and adorable. He's 10 years younger than me. He probably doesn't know how much he means to me. I don't know. I think about him in ways that inappropriate, but they arouse me, and make me uncomfortable. I just don't know what to do with him except be friends with him. I want to know him for life. I want to live with him and love him. I don't know if there is anything else in between. We should be friends for life. No matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment