Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Rodney is going to kill me."

She stared up at Timothy as he stood over her. She once heard that a man was most vulnerable after sex but didn't know if it was true or not. She'd never needed to ask a man for anything that she couldn't get or do herself. But today that would change.


"What?"


Timothy looked down at her. He was still weak from orgasming and his knees felt like they could barely keep him up.

"He said it. The last time he was here. 'I'm going to kill your nigger ass'. That's what he said."

Timothy said nothing. He just looked at the brown woman as she sat in her cat-like position on the floor staring up at him with her big brown eyes. For a moment, he thought she might meow.

"I just wanted you to know what he said. I always wondered which one of you would kill me and now I know it's him. I didn't think you wanted me dead...do you?"

Timothy said nothing.

"I don't want to die. I know I don't have much of a choice - any choice, really, but I don't want to die. I would rather stay here...with you. I...I like when you come to see me."

She wasn't lying. He could tell from one day when he came to visit her, he didn't need any lubrication, like he would normally use. And she had started to move her hips while he was inside of her. She didn't want him to know he was giving her an orgasm, the way she buried her face in his chest the first time and screamed. She was crying, but she was coming too. That was the first time it had happened. After that, she stopped fighting him. She began to touch him at his lower back at the point where she was close to her orgasm trying to signal that she wanted him deeper inside over her. She still hid her face, even cried still but she came every time with Timothy. Eventually, she knew his schedule and would be aroused by the time he got there. She even asked him to suck her breasts on occasion. After a while, Timothy began to take better care of her. When she got her period he would be sure to come by every day or so, unchain her from the radiator and let her take a shower. He brought her food and stayed in the room while she ate instead of leaving her and locking the door behind him. One time he asked if she wanted 2nds.

Rodney was never a pleasure. He usually left her bruised and beaten, crying, after having nearly choked her to death with his penis. He liked violent oral sex. She often vomitted before she could get him to orgasm. And he would make her lay in the vomit while he had sex with her. Her mouth, vagina, and anus were always in pain after Rodney left. Always.



Today would be the day that she put herself out on the chopping block. She knew she would die there.



No comments:

Post a Comment