Thursday, October 8, 2009

No one swallows their tongue

It has occured to me that I need to read more. Talking to Nneka last night and trying to express myself and being at a loss for several words was embarrassing. I took a book off the shelf this morning (well the book was on the floor in front of the shelf, to keep myself honest) and started reading. Stephen Kings Everythings Eventual.

Blacker than black. Blacker than any black you've ever seen. Blacker than midnight in a black hole.

Now is not the time to be vague. Now is not the time to be obscure. Now is not the time to be indistinct.

But when she saw him her vagina went haywire. It felt like alarms and bells and whistles going off. It was like the Price is Right was happening in her vagina. Someone just won the showcase showdown.

You're joking right?

No comments:

Post a Comment