Monday, July 6, 2009

Madly, deeply in love with them. All. They are all gentlemen. They are true friends. I feel safe. I feel protected. They're consistent. They share. A number of reasons. They were annoying at first. Cause they used to wrassle. You know, the testosterone would take over and then I would just sit in the corner and be a girl. And then it'd be over and we'd have some beer and talk. They listen to me. And then suddenly they became very dear to me. You don't get to bond like that with all your co-stars. I mean I wish I could because then I would have like hundreds of people in my life like these three. But even if I never met another person in my life, I'm set, because I have them. But I think its that our personalities meshed and you know now we're a crew.

I talk to them all every day. If not on the phone then on our secret group on facebook. No. I hate Twitter. I just hate the name. It's stupid.

It's just respect and immense love. I love you all.

Good. I'm glad it's mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment