Monday, January 11, 2010

Everything you said contradicts everything you've done.

You called me sounding miserable. I think you were attempting to reach for my heart strings but I've long since cut them to let you go. You said you were sick but you were okay. I didn't ask and didn't need to know. And didn't care, really. You commenced with your apology, which was preceded by your text message of wanting to talk to me before you started the process of divorce. You still have to be in control. As a matter of principle, I can never give you what you want ever again, excluding divorce. In May it will be seven years since we married and you have treated me with the utmost contempt and disrespect. Life with you was a living hell. Your apology was lame, another way of saying everything was my fault. The Adam and Eve effect, you said. It was perfectly clear. You put forgiveness on the table, you said. I don't want your forgiveness. I don't want to be your wife. That was the

No comments:

Post a Comment